Kerala Holiday Packages
- Accommodation in Standard room in Cochin, Deluxe room in Munnar, Heritage room in Thekkady, Punnamada room in Kumarakom, AC Deluxe Houseboat in Alleppey, Ayur Ashram room in Kovalam
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
- Buffet Breakfast and dinner at all places
- All Meals in the Houseboat (A.C. will be operational from 2100 hrs till 0700 hrs)
- Complimentary use of swimming pool (in proper swim wear only) wherever available
- Complimentary use of GYM wherever available
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- An additional amount of INR 1,500/- per person is to be compulsorily paid by way of “Secure Your Booking Amount”.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Cost of USD 10,000 granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota Scheme.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for ticket (presently calculated on 14th Aug, 2015)
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Any increase in Rate of Euro leading to an increase in Tour Cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- Medical test and Premium cost of your Overseas Travel Insurance policy valid for passengers above 70 years of age.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What Your Tour Price Includes’ box.
- Kindly check hotel rating as per hotel website.
- Hotels may charge a security deposit (which is mandatory to pay if asked) during check inn for laundry telephone, mini bar and any other incidental charges.
- Any person in tour group showing rude behavior or passing defamatory remarks will make him liable to be expelled from the tour group at his costs & legal action will be taken in the interest of other group members, staff of DMC & to safe guard reputation of service providers.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while on the bus.
- Do not use foul language or disturb others on the bus.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in open is not allowed during the tour except in the permitted area & any person in tour group joins the group in drunken state which will affect the tour will be expelled from the tour group at his costs & legal action will be taken in the interest of other group members, staff of DMC & to safe guard reputation of service providers.
- Baggage and belongings at traveler’s own risk. Be aware of pick pocketing.
- Kindly avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any Inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
- SAFAL VACATIONS PVT LTD cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of Visa On arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa”. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
“Safal has been great in understanding client requirement and then in its execution. The team is aggressive at work and at the same time friendly in behaviour. Wishing them all the very best.”
Sumit Shah /Professor/ Elite Academy
“The quality has never been compromised; there activeness to adapt to last minute changes has been impressive. Your efforts and services have a deep impact on my professional thoughts!!!”
Sharad Vora/CEO/Elite Institute
“Safal is one of the most professional tourism company that we have worked with. The level of commitment and the spirit of working in a team are unparalleled.”
Nil /Marketing Exe/Net Globes
“We share 5 years old relationship with Safal and it has been excellent experience with entire team.”
Love Tyagi/CEO/Elite Web Design